Each dictionary comes with all of the following features:
- Thousands of translations, usage examples, related phrases, and more. Entries include parts of speech, gender, and pronunciation information.
- Ultralingua’s unique verb conjugation tool allows you to conjugate thousands of verbs from the Collins dictionaries in all standard tenses and forms. Search conjugated or irregular verb forms to determine the infinitive, and browse or study the full conjugation lists to master each tense.
- The flashcards tool allows you to create, organise and study language vocabulary. New cards can be created from the dictionary entries or from scratch, and reviewed in full-screen playback mode at the speed and in the order you choose.
Get the mobile version of these excellent dictionaries to help you through travels on your year abroad. Each iPhone/iPod touch and iPad application includes a dictionary, verb conjugation tool, and number to text translation feature, none of which requires an internet connection. Best of all, each app is available for about £20.00!
Follow these links to the iTunes App Store to get your mobile app:
App user reviews
- “I was a bit worried about the price but it is worth every penny. The verb conjugation is fantastic! I can do my homework on the train. No more lugging around my huge dictionary. It's my best app so far.” - WorkShyLiss
- “The size of the dictionary in this thing is MASSIVE. I downloaded this to save myself from carrying around a fairly average size dictionary, but it actually saves me from carrying round one the size of my head. Add the fact that searching is quicker than flickering through pages, and the indispensable conjugation tool and you've actually got a very cheap portable dictionary. Highly recommended to French students from basic to even university level. (Same goes to all Spanish version of this by the way; I gave an identical review and rating to that).” - Morgan Haxby
- “This just knocks spots of anything else I have used. An unobtrusive tool when you are out or rapid reference tool when studying. The interface is beautifully simple and intuitive.” - Colin Flynn
- “This product is just incredible. Comprehensive, detailed and just packed with words and derivations - worth 3 times the price.” - Poacher1
- “It's a big dictionary. The word you're looking for is there 99% of the time. It doesn't shy away from slang and gives you some very robust Spanish expressions. The use of a word is often gone into in good detail with several example sentences.” - spanishlearner
- “The best language learning product I have yet seen available. Looked expensive initially but went for it anyway and have now been using it regularly for a couple of weeks. It is brilliantly organised, easy to use and extremely comprehensive. So often when learning a language you come across a word that is a conjugation of a verb rather than the infinitive and so not listed in the dictionary, but as a beginner you have no way of knowing which verb or what it means. Not so with this, it recognises everything, takes you to the translation and all the other conjugations + all the other tenses if you want them. And as a regular dictionary it is excellent. Enough, just buy it!” - benslaters