6. Play football with the international students on Tuesdays and Thursdays around 5 near the Ecole Militaire;
7. Have a great day in Marseille: try to get into private Club 51 in the port of Marseille, have a Pastis overlooking the Mediterranean, visit the Arab markets, have fresh seafood at Toinou Coquillages, get robbed by gipsies, it's a good time!;
8. Rent a car and do a road trip in the south of France around October or April. The tourists will not have arrived and the weather's already beautiful. Don't miss Cannes, Nice, St. Tropez, Lavendou, Arles. Even better: do a larger road trip that also includes Orange, Lyon, the Alps and Turin (you'll love driving on the RIGHT side of the road);
9. Enlist in your Uni's sports programme, it'll allow you to do several sports for the semester for a one-time fee of around 20 euros. Sports range from tennis and football to exotic sports such as scuba diving.
10. Follow into your favourite philosopher's footsteps at least once by having a sumptuous lunch at Les Deux Garcons.