Checklists and Packing
- The Definitive Year Abroad Checklist.
- Books you should take with you
- Apps to download
- Your packing list
- Last minute supplies
- 5 top tips to fit your life into your tiny suitcase
Boring, yes, but SUPER important!
- Year abroad insurance - before it's too late!
- Going to Europe? Get your free EHIC Card!
- What you will need in your wallet
- Send My Bag! Ship your stuff (and get 10% off!)
- Funding opportunities: awards, scholarships and grants
- Currency cards: possibly the best way to manage your money abroad
- Keeping career-focused on your year abroad
Making the Most of Your Summer Holidays
- Summer internships abroad
- School's out for summer!
- Create your CV in a foreign language
- Your year abroad is 18 months, not 9!
The Wandering Student
- The very best student travel advice
- Follow that festival - worldwide
- Do you need a visa?
- The adrenaline junkie's year abroad
- Travel on limited funds
Staying on the Safe Side
- Panic button: What to do in an emergency abroad
- Understanding year abroad insurance
- The essential medical kit
- Potential catastrophes and how to cope
Your need-to-know for Working Abroad
- What it's like to do a work placement abroad
- Tips for future language assistants
- Choosing between studying and working abroad
- The ups and downs of interning abroad
- Top free online resources for year abroad students
- How Twitter can help year abroaders (and uni staff!)
- The best apps for year abroad students
- Current year abroad preparatory case studies
- Been there, done that! Last year's students' advice
- Top of the Blogs 2013-14: find out how others are getting on
And last but not least...
- 8 ways to document your year abroad (and make everyone else jealous!)
- Keeping in touch with friends and family
- Winning year abroad advice
- The final countdown
- The beginning of your year abroad
- 10 tried-and-tested ways to make the most of your year abroad
- Weird and wonderful ways to record your time abroad