A listing is detailed information on a particular course or venue in a city, which has been added to ThirdYearAbroad.com by one of our users. You can add one yourself here. A review is a user's opinion/rating of a listing, so you can only write a review if the listing exists already.
How do I set up a profile on ThirdYearAbroad.com?
You can register with ThirdYearAbroad.com by clicking register here at the top right-hand corner of the site. You can even use the information on your Facebook profile by clicking on the blue 'connect' button - which means you don't have to fill out a whole new profile!
Why should I sign up?
1. Join the first FREE all-inclusive network for university year abroad students!
2. Get exclusive access to constantly-updated Members-only year abroad information on the website and future events.
3. Create your own online guidebook to your city using Google Maps™ technology, and keep all your top recommendations in one place.
4. Get the latest special offers and discounts, specifically for year abroad students.
5. Receive our monthly newsletter for guidance at each stage of your year abroad, and find out about the latest jobs and career advice for linguists.
6. Share your worries and advice with other members in our forum.
7. Keep an online travel journal and help other students benefit from your experiences.
8. Contribute an article to the site, see your name in print and get some first-hand travel writing experience for your CV!
9. Use our Members-only search engine to find other students going to the same destination as you.
10. Get involved in the next phase of the website as we introduce new features just for our members.