Ten things to do when in Aix (in no particular order):
1. Bask in February sun in Parc Jourdan with your new mates, a few bottles of wine and some nice lunch;
2. Switch from beer to wine (at lunch time that is). Remember your professors at uni are on a wine at lunch diet, so don't expect punctuality in the afternoon;
3. Don't go to IPN too often, it's really not that great guys...
4. Instead: Manoir, Scat Club and some of the out-of-town clubs and the many houseparties thrown at the student houses and at Cuques;
5. If you're in Aix in June, don't miss the Fête de la Musique, live bands on every corner, for free;