If you would like to follow year abroad students on Twitter and find others going to the same destination as you, then take a look at this list of Tweeting year abroad students.
- A year spent upside down - Livvy is on her year abroad in Newcastle in New South Wales, Australia. @livvycbrown
- Missmlia - Anna's on her year abroad working as a British Council Language Teaching Assistant in Austria. @glenda_gleds
- Let's get out of this country - Rose is a Leicester student and spent her year abroad studying in Belgium and working as a Language Assistant in Linz, Austria.
- Frannie Antoinette - Francesca is studying French and Theology at Exeter, and is a British Council Language Assistant in Bretagne teaching primary school and high school students.
- Parlez-vous français? - Hattie spent the first semester of her year abroad in Paris and she is now at university in Lyon.
- Alex in Aix - Alex is living with a host family for a year in Aix-en-Provence. @Alex_Kershaw
- Life Disrupted by Routine - Danielle is in Pau in France for her year abroad. @_belle
- Myfanwy en Provence - Myfanwy is spending her year abroad in Aix-en-Provence, studying during her time away. @myfanwyk
- Claudia Goes Away - Claudia spent her year abroad au pairing in France between Aix-en-Provence and Marseille, and then studying at Heidelberg University in Germany. @claudia_fell
- One Year Abroad - Paz is spending 4 months at the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Beer Sheva, and four months travelling and volunteering in Israel.
- Grace goes to Pizzaland - Grace studied at The University of Ferrara in Italy for her first semester and is interning at a Turin translation agency for her second. @grace_paul
- Pip's Year Abroad Blog - Pippa's studying French and Italian at Bath Uni and spending her year abroad working at Disneyland Paris, and doing an Erasmus exchange in Lyon, France, and Siena, Italy.
- Just another year abroad blog - Daniel is studying Italian and French at Hull and is spending his year abroad at the University of Perugia in Italy. @D_Crutchfield
- Da Verona Con Amore - Emily is studying English and Italian Literature at Warwick University and is spending her year abroad at the Universita degli Studi di Verona.
- From Russia With Mixed Feelings - Julie is studying German, History and Russian and spent her year abroad in St. Petersburg and Vienna. @JulieFFisher
- Rob's Russian Blog - Rob's heading off to Russia for a year and blogging for ThirdYearAbroad.com!
- Jack does Siberia - Jack's an Exeter student on his year abroad in Siberia!
- Augsburg-Moscow Blog - Becky's spending her year abroad at Universität Augsburg in Germany for a semester and then at the Moscow Language Link in Russia. @randomflowers
- A giggling imbecile abroad - Russian and Hispanic Studies student, Rachel, is spending her year abroad in Salamanca and Volgograd. @raquelitabaya
- In Language Limbo - Emma is studying French and Spanish, and spent 5 months in Paris and 6 months in Peru on her year abroad. @EmmatheRedge
- Bits and Pieces - Mary Ann is studying Spanish and English Literature and is spending her year abroad in Baeza, Spain. @aliasecosse
- 105 days in Valladolid - Roberta is studying History of Art and Architecture and English Literature at Reading University, and is on an Erasmus exchange in Valladolid, Spain.
- YA Darling! - Rosie has spent a semester in Paris and has now arrived in Seville for six months.
- Madrid: A Cautionary Tale - Aileen is studying Law at Cambridge and is spending her year abroad as an Erasmus student in Madrid.
- Las aventuras de una monja del fuego en España - Erin is working as an English Language Teaching Assistant in Barcelona.
- Harry Poitiers and the Granada of the Phoenix - Jack spent his first semester in Poitiers, France, and has now arrived in Granada during his year abroad from Lancaster University. @jdl0312
- The Adventures of a Linguaphile - Anna spent 5 months working in Mons, Belgium, and is ready for another 6 working in Granada, Spain. @anna_earwig
- SmurfPop Travels - London student 'smurfpop' is spending a year split between Brussels and Granada in Spain. @smurfpop
- Bex Trex - Rebecca is studying French and Spanish at Lancaster Uni and is spending her year abroad at ISTI in Brussels and Granada, Spain. @BexNobes
- Lyon-Córdoba Blog - Charlotte has been studying at the Université Lumière Lyon 2 in France, and has begun six months at the Universidad de Córdoba in Spain. @charliecarly
- Alanna's Year Abroad - Alanna spent her first semester at the Université de Strasbourg and has begun her second at the Universidad de León in Spain.
- Third Year aBlog - Jake is doing a BA in Political Studies and is spending his year abroad at Uppsala University in Sweden. @JakeODonnell
- Lucy leaves to learn the lingo - Lucy is studying French and Spanish, and went to Bilbao, Spain, for her first semester, and is now in Geneva for her second.
All Over the Place
- Lottie's Year Abroad - Lottie is studying Modern Language Studies (French, Spanish and beginners´ Russian) at The University of Nottingham. She has been in Spain for 3 months mainly studying at a language school in Madrid, now she's doing a British Council Language Assistantship in a primary school in Bordeaux for 7 months and then she's going to study Russian at a language school in St Petersburg for 3 months.
Would you like your year abroad blog to be featured here? Please let us know about it!