Don't forget that the authors of all Mole Diaries written and sent in between now and the end of September will receive a 15% off voucher to create their own Blurb book, and the three best writers will also win a £30 voucher! Find out more...
The Dream Mole Diary:
- Your review needs to contain all the information you WISH you'd been told before/when you arrived.
- Please write under headings like: finding accommodation, what to pack, useful websites, unmissable places, extra courses, getting around town...
- Students love lists! A 'Top Ten' (places to explore, things to try...) for your destination would be brilliant.
- If you're wondering how long it should be - we don't mind! But please check out these articles for inspiration: Our Mole in St. Petersburg, Moscow Mole, The Buenos Aires Mole Diaries, Sweden Sour Mole, all in our Mole Diaries Section.
- We'd like to know what language resources you used on your year abroad - did you take your pocket-sized/big dictionary? Did you download an ePhrasebook? Did you use any online resources?
- Please include a couple of lines about you - what and where you're studying, what you're doing (or did) abroad and how you chose your destination - it'll help set the scene!
Want a different way to contribute? (We have loads...) Add a QUICK review of your time away, help prepare others for the culture shock, or get in touch and find out more about becoming a TYA intern!
Thank you so much!